Class Evaluation 


1.  what are things you liked about the class ?

I liked the many points we saw about what we should continue for a good society

2.  what are things you did not like about the class ?

I did not like some things since they became boring as long explanations of a 
subject

3. what are your recommendations for improving the class ?

interesting activities that have the same degree of learning and that is interesting and not boring

4. Are you reading your life planning goals journal at least five minutes daily ? 

not exactly on a daily basis, but I review and read my objectives because it is something I want to achieve and that for me is a reminder that I should do

5. Are you committed to being a CTR person 24/7 ?why or why not ?

Yes, since being a CTR person will help me a lot in my life because helping others I will help myself and I would like to be

6. what did you learn from this class that you will pass forward to others to teach and help them ?

I learned how you should be a better person and I learned the points to get it and how to follow each step for it. I also learned about programs and how to make cartoons and animations.

7. what will you always remember about this class ? 

the different points I learned for a better society and how to make programs and animations

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People